Where once daily communication with others predominantly involved phone calls, and face-to-face conversations, there is now emails, text messages, websites and social media. Caroline Chisholm College is embracing 21st century modes of communication to maximise the potential of reaching the wider community and sharing what is happening within the college. The college has a new app and has been developing a social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
The Caroline Chisholm College app is custom built to serve the needs of our school community, by improving communication between the school and our families and making it easy to stay up to date with all school information and events.
- Integrates all the different information portals and online services used by the school, such as the school website and Moodle.
- Provides parents with an "at their fingertips" information source.
- Provides instant access to upcoming events that can be added to phone calendars.
- Our current and past newsletters.
- Pop-up message (push notifications) makes the instant communication of time sensitive items and whole school messages seamless and cost effective.
- Students can enter their timetable into the app and have access to it 24/7
- Connect with our college Facebook and Twitter accounts in the one app
- Access the college uniform and book shop
- Access all the iPad information and help