Dear Caroline Chisholm Community,
The weather forecast for tomorrow does not look good.
We will make a final decision tomorrow morning at 6.30 am to say whether the carnival is postponed or will run, either normally or in an alternative format.
Please check emails and college website, Facebook and Twitter after 6.30 am tomorrow, Monday 20th April.
This is particularly important for students who are arriving early to take part in specialist events at 8.00 am. If the carnival is postponed, students will need to bring work for Day 6.
Caroline Chisholm College